Sunday, January 18, 2009

Teddy Bears and Pj



PJ's & TEDDY BEARS!




We had a wonderful week talking all about night time and teddy bears! The kids all LOVED wearing their pajamas to school on Tuesday and Wednesday! We had special teddy bear treats for our snacks!


In Art this week we painted a teddy bear and we made a special keepsake pillowcase. (I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of a finished pillow case...)

We had fun playing in our sensory table this week. The kids had to find the teddy bears that were hiding in the sand! We also practiced our lacing skills on these teddy bears!



Our bible story this week was Jesus gets lost from Luke 2:41-52.


The kids really enjoyed singing and running around the room to "Going on a bear hunt!" They enjoyed this SO much I think we did it almost 6 times each day :)


Have a great weekend!

Cassie and Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment